- Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:31 am #17
A critical part of any mission is the Home point. It is managed automatically by Aero Ranger:
- All altitudes are measured relative to the Home point.
- Landings and takeoffs occur at the home location and will be automatically updated just prior to takeoff, if the home location moves (eg. due to powering on the drone at a different location).
- If you create a mission while offline, the home location will be the centre of the screen, or the GPS location reported by your tablet (if available). It will be updated when you connected to the drone and it has obtained a valid home location.
- The home location icon on the map will be red if a real home location has not yet been received.
- If the home location icon is red, you may drag it to a more convenient location by long pressing and dragging it (Plan screen only)
- It will switch to green once the Drone has obtained a proper home location using its GPS. Once it's green you can't move it by dragging.